Friday, September 19, 2014

Fashion Friday - Jeanne-Louise

While watching cartoons with my kids this morning, I discovered it was Talk Like A Pirate Day.  Seems like a good theme to me!  So today I cranked out a pirate themed doll.  I named her after Jeanne de Clisson, the Lioness of Brittany.  She was a 14th century pirate in the English Channel.

This outfit is in no way a 14th century outfit!  I just wanted a fun pirate costume, not a historically accurate one. And if you're looking for another pirate paper doll, I have this kawaii kids doll to color, too.

I'm hoping to have something up Monday.  I've got a busy weekend ahead of me -- two of my current design clients will be at Grotonfest in Groton, MA on Saturday, so I'll be wondering around there.  If you're in the area, it's a neat, small town New England event with artisans, farmers, local food & local products.  Definitely a good time! I'm also trying to put together a Halloween paper doll set.... I'll keep you all posted!

Avast, ye mateys, and enjoy ye olde pirate doll! Arr!




1 comment: