Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Kawaii Wednesdays - Owls & Flowers

Today's set is a little different.  I'm still working through the list of suggestions I received.  I love suggestions, especially for the days when I feel less creative! Today's doll is sort of a request as well.

This week I received an email from Greece!  Alexandra is setting up a website and requested use of some of my dolls.  I knew I had a Kawaii doll in the works, so I sent her a couple of those as well.  If you know Greek, feel free to visit her site here.  I tried using Google Translate to figure out what the site is about, but that didn't work out so well!

I'm always flattered & humbled when people find my paper dolls.  Anyway, here's the Kawaii Kids - Owls & Flowers inspired by Alexandra's site.

Download the Kawaii Kids - Owls & Flowers pdf here



No comments:

Post a Comment