Friday, July 26, 2013

Fashion Friday - Gina

I was playing around with the dolls & hairstyles for the Friday dolls, and by random happenstance I came up with a doll that looked a lot (to me anyway) like Gina Torres of Firefly and Serenity fame.  Now, I'm not a huge Firefly/Serenity fan.  I like Joss Whedon, particularly Buffy and Angel, but Firefly just didn't do it for me.  Hopefully his Avengers tv show if good....   I like Gina Torres quite a bit, and usually think of her as the big bad from Angel instead of Firefly, but I think that's just me!

Anyway, I thought this doll looked a lot like that actress, so I gave her some Firefly/Serenity inspired clothes.  They aren't exact copies or anything.  And this isn't really a fan art doll, either, so I wasn't really going for accurate.  I like it a lot, though, and I hope you do, too!







Download Fashion Friday - Gina pdf here

No comments:

Post a Comment