Friday, April 5, 2013

Fashion Friday - Adam

Well, the family tree binge is just about over and I am overwhelmed!  I added over 600 people to my already ridiculously large tree, as well as several hundred documents.  Now it's time to get back to primary research: birth records, marriage records, gravesites, etc, and sifting through what I've accumulated.  I love research and I am very much looking forward to the next phase of a decade+ long project.

Enough about that, let's get to the doll!

Today's doll is a guy!  It felt like it was time to make another guy for the ladies, so I came up with Adam.  I wanted a young, hipster, grungy professor type of guy.  He's named for one of my favorite profs, Dr. Adams.  I really need to learn a little more about men's fashion.  I think they all wear t-shirts, jeans, and jackets! Anyway, let me know what you think.  Enjoy the doll!






Adam - Fashion Friday Paper Doll


Download Fashion Friday - Adam pdf here

No comments:

Post a Comment