Monday, August 6, 2018

July Paper Doll - Set 2

Happy August! July was crazy busy but things have definitely slowed down some.  Should be able to get back to normal.  Hopefully!

My plan is to crank out the July paper doll sheets and then get into the August set.  We have a vacation coming up so that may impact my posting a bit. We shall see.

Enough of that! Let's get the paper doll up!


I tried to look at the themes before I chose the color scheme.  I knew I wanted red, white, and blue, but I also knew I'd need yellow specifically for this set.  First up is "flashback" which is a 1980s inspired dress.  "Lemonade" is a summery dress.  "Book cover" is a skirt with book spines and would be super cute with this lettering jacket here. "Beach" and "state" are meant to go together - they're very Cape Cod in my opinion! "Fairy tale" was a tough one for me so I went with a Red Riding Hood set. It's somewhat fashionable anyway, so feel free to mix and match it with other things!

I recently discovered that I can print these out and cut them on my Silhouette cutter.  Haven't actually done it with any of these monthly sheets yet, but I'd like to soon! I did do a test cut of a commission that way and it came out great!

So I'll post the next set ASAP.  Look for it!

1 comment: