Friday, March 23, 2018

March Paper Doll - Set 4

Every post I seem to start off with: "I meant to work on this but didn't......"  And I guess that's true today.  My posting has been a bit sparse but it's because I'm working on a bunch of stuff.

Today is set 4 of the March paper doll. I have one more sheet after this. Then I'll draw an April doll and cycle through the four dolls through the end of the year.


Right click to download and print

This doll was not my favorite, but the more I work on it, the more I like it!

For "roll" I made rolled up jeans.  "Spring" is a bright green sweater with a flower motif that coordinates well with leggings from the first set.  "Lettering" is a book lover's dream jacket.  And "treats" is a sweet shirt with cupcakes and ice cream.  "Space" is a star covered dress and solar system necklace.  And finally, "desk" is a business suite perfect for a corner office. I also included an orange skirt for some mix-and-match flexibility.

The next sheet will be the last sheet in this set.  I'm amazed that I've kept this up so long!! It's been a tough project.  I spend more time on this than I've spent on any other project for this blog!  It's worth it!!

2 comments:

  1. These are so neat! I think it's super cool that you are doing this and am kinda jealous. I want the writing covered jacket and the spring sweater. They would be perfect additions to my librarian wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try a project like this! It's fun, but a bit overwhelming. Not sure I'll try it again next year. Maybe. It's been fun trying themes I would never come up with on my own.

      And I want that jacket, too. Any book lover would!

      Delete