Monday, January 29, 2018

January Paper Doll - Set 6

It's almost the end of January and I'm really close to finishing up the January series.  I'm definitely going to keep going! It's a tough project but I'm really enjoying it.

 Right-click to download and print


This set covers days 23 through 27.  The themes this time were: handwriting, mix, blue, socks, and mood.  Handwriting was an easy one - I added a handwriting graphic to the skirt.  For mix, I used a mix of patterns in a Gunne Sax inspired dress.  Blue was straightforward and I am SO glad I had a blue in my limited palette! For socks, I went with a plaid skirt and argyle knee socks.  And I thought emojis would be a fun way to express mood.

I'll round out this series on the 31st and get cracking on February! Come back for more!!


3 comments:

  1. love the socks! do you have a black and white of this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Totally forgot to post the black & white. It's been a tough week....!

      Delete
  2. I swear I commented on this, but I guess the internet ate it. I love the socks and I love the skirt with the handwriting on it. I would totally wear that skirt. If you know, it came in my size and wasn't made of paper.

    ReplyDelete