Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the US (or celebrating abroad...)!  Apparently, I've only ever had one Thanksgiving paper doll posting. You can find it here.

So this year I'm sharing a black & white coloring page version of the Thanksgiving paper doll.  It's part of the now-defunct Paper Janes project.  I'm trying to decide if I want to try having a paper doll store with downloads as well as selling books online.  As of today, I'm still undecided.  We'll see what happens.

Speaking of books, shop from your pjs or stretchy pants today!! There are some awesome coupons on the Lulu.com home page.  Grab one of my paper dolls book for the holidays :)


Here are two Thanksgiving paper doll coloring pages.  These will fit the previous Thanksgiving paper doll as well.  Right-click to download & print.  Have a festive, family-filled, and fun Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment