Friday, October 9, 2015

Halloween Toddler Fashion Friday - Isaac

My oldest son is now in kindergarten and I get to hear all of the kindergarten gossip on our walk home every day.  He's made lots of friends -- which is great -- and I hear about the same friends regularly.  One of them is Isaac, a name I've always liked anyway.  I asked my son what Isaac looked like and he said he had yellow hair.  So my Isaac is a blond (he has the same skin and hair as Shelby and would make a great brother for her!).


Isaac has a skeleton Halloween costume.  The skull mask won't fit any other dolls, but the costume will.  The rest of Isaac's wardrobe is skull & crossbone themed.  I need to create some new boy clothing but truthfully, boy clothing is pretty boring once they're past infancy.  It's pants or shorts with a limited variety of shirt styles.  I'll see what I can do about variety....

Next week is another Halloween toddler!

1 comment:

  1. He's really cute. I love the skull motif. I agree that men's clothing is relatively boring.

    ReplyDelete