Friday, October 16, 2015

Halloween Toddler Fashion Friday - Ailsa

First of all, I'm super excited about the Halloween paper doll round-robin!  Check out the details here and be sure to participate. The more, the merrier!

I just started reading the Outlander novels -- these are VERY much adult books, but really good.  They take place in Scotland and I felt inspired to name my autumn fairy Ailsa, a Scottish name that means "supernatural victory".


I like dark & spooky costumes at Halloween, but it occurred to me that fairies & princesses might be popular.  Today I have an autumn fairy.  Some parts are better than others, I'll admit.  I like the fall leaf pattern and the lower fairy costume top works for me, but some of the other pieces....well, less so. Anyway, I'll have another boy Halloween doll up next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment