Thursday, September 27, 2018

September Paper Doll - Set 3

Finally! I have another sheet ready! I really need to stop saying "I've caught up!" because then I fall behind....


Let's start at the beginning! The first theme was "fortune" so I made a fortune teller/Bohemian style set. "Tourist" is based on the leaf peepers I saw when I lived in Northern New England. "Close-up" is supposed to be a close up magnification of maple leaves but it didn't quite work out. "Pathway" is a tunic with a map - again - because I had no ideas for that! "Pottery" is a top based on motifs from ancient Greek black figure vases.  And, finally, "mythical creature" is a centaur partly because I knew the colors would work!

Tomorrow is the collaboration set - look for that!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you do centaurs. They are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete