Friday, September 7, 2018

August Paper Doll - Set 5

Finally wrapped up August!! I'm hoping to post all of September IN September but I'm not making any promises....


First up is "magazine".  I wasn't sure what to do for magazine and then it came to me - she's a photographer for a well known nature magazine! For "tile" I used a vector tile pattern as a fabric pattern.  "Countryside" is a set of cowboy boots and leggings.  "School" is a bright plaid skirt and sweater vest.  "Greeting" is a graphic tee - and, honestly, if I'm out of ideas, I go to a graphic tee. That's just the way it is! "Dairy" is a dairy farmer in overalls.  And, finally, "prize" is a medal winning tennis pro.

I'll get started on the September set.  The doll will be the January doll & September will be the last round for that set.  I recently cut out the January and May sets and it was MASSIVE!

I haven't counted the pieces yet but it's a lot! I have a Silhouette Cameo cutter and that did all of the cutting for me.  I'd like to create something out of this whole year's project - a book, a calendar, both??? I dunno yet! But I'll keep working on it - look for more next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment