Friday, September 28, 2018

Paper Doll Collaboration 2018 - Sports

September is (for a lot of folks) back to school season and back to sports! My kiddos started just before Labor Day. In theory, that means they get out a little earlier in June. In actuality, we've been getting a lot of snow days in the last few years so that's not likely.

My boys are in soccer for both fall and spring.  My youngest is not really feeling it, but he's only 6 and I'm not sure I trust his opinion.  My oldest, however, is almost 9 and is LOVING soccer! He's had some difficulties the last couple of years so this is great. I've never seen him latch onto something quite like this before.  Seeing him grow into his own person is just amazing.

So this is because of him. 


This month's theme is sports and I have  a mix and match set of soccer clothing. This doll is a bit tricky when it comes to mix and match sets (which is kinda my thing!!).

For more sports themed sets, check out Paper Thin Personas and Miss Missy's Paper Dolls!

2 comments:

  1. I love your soccer outfit. I hated soccer as a kid. It was a horrible experience, but I am so glad your boys are enjoying it. I used to run away from the ball. Needless to say, I only did it for one year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a soccer fan since when I was a kid I got hit in the face with the ball, also in the stomach, also asthma but I love the mix and match pieces!

    ReplyDelete