Saturday, December 23, 2017

Little Ladies: Outfit Sheet 11

There have been some challenges this month - a busy schedule, technical difficulties, and (admittedly) a lack of motivation.  I haven't been happy with every sheet in this series, but overall they've been pretty good.  Today's set is one that I really like and I'm glad I took the time to get it right.  I hate rushing but I hate falling short of my expectations & schedule, too.

Right-click to download and print

The asymmetrical button on the right set is one of my favorite details! I really like both sets today.

One more thing to note today -  happy birthday to my husband! I say it every year, but I wouldn't be able to be an artist without the support of my husband.  He's a constant encouragement & it means the world to me.

There WILL be a set on Christmas morning so check back for that!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely series! I'm really enjoying it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the hats are very cute and I really like the skirt on the left.

    ReplyDelete