Monday, October 2, 2017

Sarah's Simple Wardrobe - Set 2 Black and White

Over the weekend, I went to Vermont.  My family has lived in northern Vermont for literally hundreds of years, but the time has come for my grandmother to leave.  She's coming to live with me & my family this month and we started packing and organizing her things.  It's a tough task and I'm very happy that we're doing it now with her input instead of later without it.  The stories alone have been fantastic.

Anyway.... today I'm posting another wardrobe sheet for Sarah.  It's also Inktober which I  always swear I'll participate in and somehow never get to it.  Maybe I'll catch up this year and jump in the game!

Right-click to download and print

Check out those ruffles!! I figured out how to draw ruffles ages ago and now I want to draw them all the time. 

On Friday, I'll post this in color!

2 comments:

  1. i love the format of these sheets! the backgrounds are so lovely and the clothes are so blissfully simple! : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I needed to work on something a little less fussy right now because I've already decided that the December paper doll is going to be crazy levels of fussy!

      Delete