Monday, September 18, 2017

Sarah's Simple Wardrobe - Doll

I've wanted to start a new paper doll series for a while now.  And I wanted to try doing a shorter run, dress-a-day type of thing.  This is not everything I wanted it to be, but it's interesting and worth sharing.

Right-click to download and print

This is Sarah.  She's based on simple, soft-bodied dolls. I have a whole wardrobe ready to go.  My plan is to post both a black and white and color set each week.  So far, the doll is ready.  Check back in later this week for a color version and new outfits.  I'm not sure how long I'll work on this set so I guess we'll see where it goes!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, can't wait to see clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really sweet. I'm excited to see what her clothing looks like.

    ReplyDelete