Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sarah's Simple Wardrobe - Set 1 Black and White

Planning is not always my strength.  I'm not the kind of person who produces posts well in advance, though I admit, I want to be.  As a result, sometimes I can't keep up with my own blog! Really need to work on that....

This week, my Surface pen stopped working.  Not really a surprise.  It's my second one and I am hard on those!! Anyway, it had me down for a couple of days and away from my computer.  My mother jokingly asked me if I've forgotten how to draw on paper.  The truth is, I feel like I have!

Right-click to download and print

Today I have the first black and white sheet of Sarah's wardrobe.  I'll admit, I owe a bit of a debt to Irma at Pabernukublogi stylistically. Her layouts are always beautiful and I'm trying to think about layout a bit here.

I am going to try to post the color version of this Thursday with the next installment of the collaboration project on Friday.  I'll be in northern Vermont this weekend and away from my computer, but feel free to send me some love and I'll see it on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment