Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The Eclectic Wardrobe of Josephine - Coloring Sheet 3

This is going up a little late today because oh my goodness, the end of school is crazy busy!

My oldest son had an adorable assembly yesterday.  It's always nice to go to the school & see him with his friends.  He has a really good group of kids in his grade!  Aside from that, he has a field day/fun day, a field trip to Boston, a "stepping up" day, and a Cub Scouts end-of-the-year party. We also have a t-ball end-of-the-year party.

So yeah.  It's been busy.

Also, all of you working parents deserve so much credit!! I could not imagine balanced all of the kid stuff AND work full-time.

Anyway...

Today we have another Josephine coloring sheet.

Right-click to download and print

I thought the retro set would make a nice coloring sheet.  I love the lines on the skirt! And that hair is adorable!

I'll have another coloring sheet up on Friday.  Hopefully everyone else can get through the end of the school year, too!!

5 comments:

  1. My 7 kids are all grown now but boy do I remember those days! Beginning of a new school year, and end-of-year are always nuts! I love Josephine! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seven kids?! You might be my new hero :) I've got my hands full with two boys!!

      Delete
    2. Well, life was definitely never boring! lol! I admit I'm enjoying the slower pace of my life now, though it really took some getting used to. And, of course, grandchildren!

      Delete
  2. I love how the skirt looks in black and white, you can really see the drape of the cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, this definitely has a retro 60s sort of vibe! even the hairstyle ~ i love it! : D

    ReplyDelete