Friday, May 5, 2017

Tween Fashion Friday - Coral

For some reason, I'm loving nautical colors & patterns right now.  It's not like I spend my summers on the Cape or anything!! It's just such a classic color scheme & fashion style, I guess.

Aside from that, I don't have much to say about this set.  She's a super pale blonde because my boys always have super blond hair in the summer.  We've got a busy summer ahead of us and I'm already trying to come up with a plan to fit everything in! We'll see how it goes....


I'll have another Josephine ready for Tuesday.  Not sure what yet....but it's coming.

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute. I love the plaid skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's definitely going to burn without serious suncreen! hahaha

    the t with the sailing wheel is awesome. i also love the little polkadot shoes!

    ReplyDelete