Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The Eclectic Wardrobe of Josephine - Page 14

Today's Josephine was inspired by a pattern set I had in my stash.  It's a retro rocket set in these great greens & yellows.  I loved everything about it! In the spirit of this pattern set, I made a retro wardrobe for Josephine.

Right-click to download and print

The plate got a little crowded this week.... I started with two tops & it looked like I could fit one more, so I made the sweater, too. The grey top with the skirt should fit to look like a one-piece dress when it's work under the skirt.  And the yellowish top looks best under the pants & skirt.

Not sure what's next for Miss Josephine... Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I always like seeing what you come up with for this set, so how about PJs for the next page? You could also do gothic, fairies or just something completely absurd and covered in bright colors. That might be fun. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rocket is so cute! This reminds me of the movie Hidden Figures (and if you haven't seen it, you should- it is outstanding).

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the retro vibe! skirt is so fun and flirty and i love it as a dress too! : D

    ReplyDelete