Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Eclectic Wardrobe of Jospehine - Page 3

Thanks for all the love around Josephine! This might be my favorite project ever...which I've been saying about a lot of things lately.  And thank you for the suggestions.  Keep them coming!

If you're wondering where to get the Josephine paper doll, grab it here.

Today's page is not a mix and match set. I wanted to create a historical set and I settled on something from the 1920s.  I wanted to avoid the classic black & gold that seems to pop up in '20s fashion. Instead, I went with pastels.

Right-click to download and print

I have one day look and one evening look. I love how the hair came out! The hat isn't perfect but I think it's ok.  The dress on the right has some quirky perspective stuff but again, I can live with it. The fringe came out way better than I expected!

Keep sending me suggestions. I *try* to get to them but I miss some occasionally.... Next week is something completely different. Again!

10 comments:

  1. I love it! Keep up the great work. If there is a way to mix 20s feel with modern comfort, you'll come up with it. Great job! I'm enjoying this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wasn't trying to make them look modern, but then again, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see someone today wearing these.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! '20s isn't really my favorite style, but these are gorgeous! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's like an Easter speakeasy in the best way possible! love the hair too! also like the way you changed the background colors on the stands ~ i don't know why doing that never occurred to me ~ hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Easter speakeasy" is the best description for these! I often change the color of bases. Never occurred to me not to!

      Delete
  4. Lovely! I love the 1920s, as you know and I really love the movement in these dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have some beautiful 1920s paper dolls! I really like this new doll because the pose forces me to think about movement and flow.

      Delete