Friday, September 9, 2016

Tween Fashion Friday - Mackenzie

I had every intention of making a doll in the same skin tone as Bronwynn today. She is currently the only doll in that specific skintone and I wanted to add another one.  And then I accidentally reused the same hair color & freckles!

It looked great & I didn't want to change it so there you go.


I'm in denial about the weather here in New England.  Today, the forecast calls for 90F.  In September.  I don't want to wear shorts AND sip Pumpkin Spice Lattes!! So this doll has a color scheme & wardrobe that reflects my mood and not my environment.  It will mix & match with all of the light skinned dolls except Bronwynn.  I'll work on that goal another time!



1 comment:

  1. It's super hot here in Alabama, too. It's been a really hot summer and the fall just hasn't arrived. It's a little sad, I confess, because fall is my favorite season down here in the South.

    ReplyDelete