Tuesday, December 31, 2019

DAY 100!!!!

....and that's a wrap!

I managed to complete the 100 Days of Paper Dolls! It wasn't 100 consecutive days but I'm ok with that.   The point is this: I started it, I finished it, and I'm proud of that.  It's TOUGH and I very nearly did not complete it.  Honestly, I'm amazed by anyone who completes a 100 day challenge, etc. Even finishing half of it is a job well done in my opinion.

A special thanks to everyone who had words of encouragement. It really does make a difference!! At some point I'll color these and arrange them into something.  Just not sure what yet.

So Happy New Year from me to all of you out there! I'll have more posts & projects in January.  Not sure what or when, but it's coming.  See you in 2020!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Great job finishing the project it was a touch one! Is that a new background? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is an amazing job! Well done! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on this achievement! you are an inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete