Saturday, December 28, 2019

100 Days of Paper Dolls - Day 95

One more page...one more page... I'm really hoping to get that last page finished.  You'd think that vacation would be the ideal time to wrap this up. Nope! Honestly, though, my husband is home for the same days as the kids and we've been doing stuff together. Paper dolls can wait!

Days 91-95 are on this sheet. 

Maybe I'll get up before everyone tomorrow and get that last sheet done. Maybe. And I do plan on finishing the collaboration pages.  That will probably be early January.  I just ran out of hours!

One more page...just one more...!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did decide to finish this, it's such a lovely series. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. DONE! In part because of your words of encouragement :)

      Delete