Friday, December 14, 2018

December Paper Doll - Set 1

Halfway through December and I'm just getting to the December paper doll set! I'm going to finish this - in between holidays, parent-teacher conferences, half days, doctors appointments, two birthdays.... It's going to happen!!

How cute are these kids though?! They're the best!

So here are the themes for December. If you'd like to follow along, I'm using the drawing suggestions from @ellolovey on Instagram and she's on Facebook, too. This is the last set of the year and it'll fit the April doll.










I wanted to make sure I had some flexible color choices for both winter and Christmas.  I was inspired by retro Christmas cards to use bright green, red, pink, blue, and a bold yellow.

The first theme is "tiger" and that was tough! I went with shiny tiger print pants. "Peppermint" is a sparkly striped skirt. "Warm drink" is a cozy sweater and a cup of coffee. "Bed" is a super comfy robe over pajamas. "Holly" is a skirt with matching hat. And finally, "bell" is a bell trimmed, Santa inspired jacket.

Not all of the pieces on this page mix and match as well as I'd like, but more pages will create more options.  Look for more- I WILL finish this!

2 comments:

  1. I love your determination! :-) This is a wonderful set! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Adorable kids! I miss when mine were that young. :-)

    ReplyDelete