Friday, November 9, 2018

November Paper Doll - Set 1

Happy November! The end-of-the-year spiral has begun.... November & December are always crazy months around here. Holidays, birthdays, school activities....It's nutty but fun.

November also means that the doodle-a-day paper doll project is starting to wind down.  There's this doll and December and that's it.  I plan on finishing strong!!






Here are the November themes. If you'd like to follow along, I'm using the drawing suggestions from @ellolovey on Instagram and she's on Facebook, too.



First up, the theme is "sky" and I made a shirt with a sunset color and cloud motif with a sweater vest.  "Theatre" is a dramatic pantsuit perfect for a night out. "Camp" was tough - I went with a buffalo checkered jacket (I have a vintage one that I love) that made me think of hunting camp.  "Market" is a repeat theme and this time I made a mustard colored cozy sweater and canvas bag.  "Breakfast" is another cozy sweater with a t-shirt that has a tea graphic. And finally, "inspiration" is a graphic long sleeved shirt with "New England" on it because I draw a lot on inspiration from my very beautiful part of the country!


I tried to make the background on this one a little lighter than October.  I've been posting these on Pinterest & it's really cool to see them all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment