Friday, May 25, 2018

Paper Doll Collaboration 2018 - Animals

It's that time again! I honestly cannot believe how fast this year is going by... I feel like I have an endless list of things that need to get done & they all need to get done yesterday!! Summer vacation is looming, projects need to be completed.... It's good to be busy!

Today's collaboration doll theme was animals or pets. I'm not a pet owner or, honestly, much of an animal lover. Just not my thing.  So for today's theme, I went with a retro inspired animal print set.

I confess, the hands on this are not perfect. They're ok and I'm sure I'm being unduly harsh!

For more of this month's theme, visit Paper Thin Personas and Miss Missy's Paper Dolls!

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I didn't even think of animal prints. Seems obvious now! love the retro look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been working on a retro inspired project lately so I guess that's just where my mind is at the moment!

      Delete