Tuesday, May 1, 2018

April Paper Doll - Set 5

I realize it's the first day of May but I had ONE more April sheet to share before moving on! This one is a bit haphazard.  If you view all five sheets as part of a whole, it's not too bad.



The themes this time were TOUGH! First up, "technology." I went with a futuristic metal and soft feminine dress with purple spiky hair.  For "fierce" I went with a gold animal print gown.  "Astronomy" is a purple jacket and telescope.  "Your day" I interpreted as a way I would spend my day - ideally, in a floral peasant shirt, jeans, with a book. "Progress" was another tough one. I made a dress that looks like stairs or a rising bar graph.  And finally, "rise" is a mod sunrise inspired dress.  The white boots/skirt combo would fit under that sunrise dress to complete the mod look.

Now it's on to May! I'll shoot for Friday.  I have a busy week ahead of me so I'll do my best. FOUR months behind me!! Pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment