Friday, February 19, 2016

Fashion Friday - Tabitha

Someone suggested I make a zookeeper.  So I did.

I can't remember who or when (I know it was recent).  Maybe I'll claim mommy-nesia on that! Although with my boys quickly becoming independent and awesome little people, I can't claim mothering-induced amnesia for much longer....


I  went with a simple khaki set here for more flexibility. She can be an awesome zoopkeeper or a desert explorer or whatever.  Honestly, I wanted to add a baby monkey SO much but nothing I drew looked right.  Some other time maybe.... And I called her Tabitha because apparently that means "gazelle".

Probably won't have anything up for Monday.  My oldest had school vacation this week and we've got a bunch of awesomeness planned.  Next Friday, though, I'll have another doll ready to go!

4 comments:

  1. She's great. I love her hair. You could do a whole sheet of "animals" as accessories which might be cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea of a whole sheet of animals sounds like a ton of work. And awesome. Which means I'll probably do it :) It's a great idea!

      I wanted super curly red hair, but not with the super pale skin so many redheads have. My zookeeper is outdoors a lot!

      Delete
  2. this is awesome! and i agree with Rachel: she needs a whole sheet of animals!

    with the hat she could also double as an archaeologist maybe. or a paleontologist. : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a sheet with some animals, a couple of fossils, and maybe some tools is now on my list of things to do this week!

      Delete