Friday, August 23, 2013

Fashion Friday - Lana

It was time to do a period piece!  As I learn more about using Illustrator, I feel more comfortable exploring its capabilities.  Here's my interpretation of a flapper.  It's not a 100% historically accurate wardrobe or anything, but I think it's evocative of the era.  And the 1920s seem to be pretty popular right now.

Also, the pattern is a recolored version of the pattern found here.  I've said it before, I love using patterns in Illustrator.  I can do things digitally that I could never pull off in paint!!

Anyway, enjoy the doll.  And one final note: the headpiece won't fit all of the dolls.  It's one of the reasons I rarely include them!

flapper paper doll Lana



Download Fashion Friday - Lana pdf here

1 comment:

  1. How fun. I'd love to see more historical paper dolls.

    ReplyDelete