Sunday, June 3, 2018

May Paper Doll - Set 5

I realize it's June but I really wanted to get this last May wardrobe sheet up! I'm starting the June set and I'll get that up when I can.  This week is a bit hectic - our small city is having a school budget crisis and I plan on participating in a public rally this week.  Hopefully it'll get resolved soon.  Education is really important to me & we have an amazing, dedicated staff that deserves our community's support.

Ok, rant over. On to the paper doll!


The last round of themes were fun.  "Waves" is a dress with a wave pattern. "Camping" is a set of camping gear.  "Turtles" is a set of patterned pants.  With "bright" I decided to go with bright as in intelligent so I made a lab coat.  "Laundry" is a very full laundry basket.  And "poolside" is a two piece bathing suit in the same pattern as the sarong & one piece suit from previous sheets.

So that's it for May.  Also, in case you haven't heard, I contributed to the Seattle Paper Doll Convention souvenir set! There's a newsletter with ordering information here if you're interested!

1 comment: