Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Paper Doll -Set 6

BOOM!

It's done! Just barely.... I really wanted to get this last sheet posted today.


Right-click to download and print

I REALLY need to streamline this whole process if I plan on making it a whole year!

This set features: weekend (track suit), begins with "a" (an A-line skirt), vases (patterned on a shirt), frame, dinos, and gnome.  Gnome was a tough one! So she got a polka dot cap, green tunic, and leggings.

I'm moving on to March.  I'm going to shoot for 5ish sets next month.  Need to tighten up the process. I recorded a little video of me inking one top from an earlier set and it took 7 minutes! Just to ink it!

Anyway, back with March in a few days. Let me know what you think of this crazy project of mine!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I hope you can continue it, but I sure would understand if you can't. I raised kids, too, and I know how hard it can be to find time for everything! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this crazy project of yours, but yeah, you'll have to streamline if you're going to survive. :)

    Since I don't know much about your process, I'm not sure what to recommend. I have been really enjoying the paper dolls though. I still think one "item" per word might work and worrying less about their being complete outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This project is bonkers!! I wanted to force myself to draw more and it's working....

      Each sheet takes 4 to 6 hours start to finish. The initial doll can take 2 to 3 hours. So yeah, I need to streamline some... I'm trying to move towards one word per item while still including "basics" for outfit options.

      I'll keep it going as long as I can. I hate to give up on anything!!

      Delete