Friday, November 10, 2017

Sarah's Simple Wardrobe - Set 5 Color

I think I'm just about caught up on post-storm chores. We finally got to go Trick-or-Treating (it was rescheduled to Saturday, November 4th).  I still have a massive tree in my yard but we'll deal with that eventually.

There's my tree.  Well, the front anyway.  The roots pulled out of the hillside and it's a mess, but we'll get to it. Hopefully before it snows. I'm incredibly thankful that there was no damage to my house!!

And now that I've complained about my tree again, here's Sarah's wardrobe!

Right-click to download and print

I really like the crazy patterned shirt!  Every sheet coordinates well with the previous sheets & I really should print these out and see how they look! I'm also thinking about creating an alternative set of colors.  Maybe a doll with different hair, skin, etc.  Maybe in January!!


2 comments:

  1. That shirt is super cute and I love the trimming on the dress. It's very fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This seems like a wardrobe my nieces would wear -- so that's a win for me! The crazy patterned shirt is so different from what I usually do.

      Delete