Friday, November 18, 2016

Thanksgiving Fashion Paper Doll - Gwen

It recently occurred to me that any international readers probably wouldn't have much interest in these paper dolls.  I will argue that they're all pretty cute anyway. And who doesn't love an apron for a paper doll?!


If  Gwen's hair looks *exactly* like Mercy's hair, that's because it is! It was too cute not to use it twice.  I gave Gwen some more girlish bangs.  You'll need to cut along the shoulders to fit tabs for the clothing, but that isn't really a big deal. If you have the orange top and orange skirt together, that outfit is very similar to Mercy's dress/apron set.  Just so you know! And yes, Gwen got an apron, too!

The last of the set goes up on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day. And then it's time for the marathon December paper doll!!

4 comments:

  1. I love how cheery your tweens look. I hated having my picture taken at that age and there is not a single one I have found of me smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was definitely the mopey teen, too! I could give a tween a smirky "whatever" face sometime for fun!!

      Delete
  2. oh my! Gwen has lots of options--all those shoes! and i do love the aprons for everyone! : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoes are my "filler" pieces! If the page doesn't look full enough, I just toss in a shoe or two!

      I just recently cut these out for my nieces and the aprons are so cute. I'm really happy with this little series.

      Delete