Friday, April 15, 2016

Toddler Fashion Friday - Cecily

Five days later, I'm still having book hangover! It's very much an adult read, but seriously, the Outlander books are a lot of fun to read.  If I owned the set, I would sit down and read them all straight through.  And get nothing else done! Thankfully, I'm waiting for book 4 from the library so I have some time for creative pursuits.


Today's toddler is based on Cecilia. The plaid jacket is supposed to be a raincoat. I probably should have added a sheen or something to it.  I love that plaid so much that I can't hide it under a shiny gradient! Aside from that, there isn't a whole lot to say about this one.

I'm still slowly picking away at the beach set.  It's been a bit hectic around here lately! For those of you having spring vacation next week (like our school is), have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment