Friday, January 23, 2015

Toddler Fashion Friday - Cassidy

Another installment of the toddler paper doll this week!  I love this series.  Honestly.  It's so refreshing to create these...

I've been tinkering with the blog a tiny bit.  I updated the Paper Doll Download page some.  I have more organizing I want to do.  It's a bit of a pain: I have to create an HTML table and place all of the links & images into it.  It isn't difficult, just time consuming! And I did manage to create 100 fashion paper dolls.  An accomplishment I'm pretty proud of!

So today I have Cassidy, again based on a previous doll.  I loved the plaid & colors and it was nice to play with those again.


And Cassidy was inspired by Chloe, which you can find here.

One last thing.  I know I haven't posted a lot of tutorials this year.  Part of it is a bit of a busy schedule and part of it is a lack of ideas.  I've been playing with some new computer programs, so I may write about that.  I'm always happy to take requests, so if you want me to write about a topic just let me know! 

Enjoy the doll!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! Congratulation for the 100 paperdolls. I'm a big fan of your work. If you don't mind I've made a post on my site and mention you there as one of my favourite paperdoll creator. It's in hungarian: http://www.oltoztess.hu/papirbaba-menyasszonyok/
    Hope you like it. Thank you for sharing your amazing dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm always happy when people find my site and my paper dolls. To be included with Cory Jensen & Siyi Lin is truly an honor. I'm very flattered :)

      Delete