Friday, March 29, 2013

Fashion Friday - Alice

I wanted to make a spring/Easter doll.  I loved the pansy pattern that comes pre-loaded in Illustrator CS4 but I hated the colors.  So I changed them up.  Have a happy Easter (or whatever spring holiday you celebrate)!

Also, just a quick note: when I open these dolls in Firefox, the pdf reader that Firefox uses doesn't read the dolls correctly.  I strongly recommend downloading & then opening.  I'm going to assume that no one has really had a problem with this, since I haven't heard anything about it.  If anyone has any issue opening these dolls, feel free to let me know.

paperdoll school fashion friday paper doll directions sheet




Alice - Fashion Friday Paper Doll


Download the Fashion Friday - Alice pdf here

No comments:

Post a Comment