Friday, October 25, 2013

Spooky Friday Papercrafts

Today is NOT a Fashion Friday post!

I love Halloween, probably more than any other day of the year.  As a kid, I used to do a lot of paper crafts, not just paper dolls.  I loved jointed cardboard dolls and I figured out how to make them with construction paper and brass fasteners (like these).  A couple of years ago, I developed a Frankenstein's monster jointed doll.  This year, I added a mummy and a witch!

Today's download features all three of these as one page pdf files!




Download Frank pdf here

Download Mummy pdf here
(The Mummy file is a little slow to load.)



The witch preview is a little weird but the pdf is fine.  While working on it, I decided she needed a skirt, too, so there are two versions of the witch.

As with my paper dolls, I suggest you print these on cardstock.  I prefer matte photo paper -- it's easy to get at Staples, maybe even Target.  Amazon carries it, too.  And the brass fasteners can be found in similar places, too.

I'm hoping to print & cut these out myself.  If I do, I'll post pictures.  Til then, have fun with these!


2 comments:

  1. These are great! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm glad you like them. I'd love to make more paper crafts, especially for Halloween.

      Delete